Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blurb No.1


Blurb of the Week

            I love corn dogs, and while watching the Daily Show I was mortified when I learned about these deep fried butter sticks. These sticks look just like corn dogs, but are in fact butter battered then covered in a sugar syrup. I often get curious from items you normally see, but even I don’t think I could manage to take a bite of this. After reading this article, and seeing these butter sticks have over 450 calories, then realizing the average corn dog has about 273 calories has forced me to create a new goal. I want to try to make a healthy corn dog although this may sound like an oxymoron, I believe I can do it. I will let you all know what I come up with.

            In the mean time, if anyone has tried (or would if had the chance) one of these deep fried butter sticks, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment