Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blurb of the Week

 
            So, the holidays are coming up, and I always have a hard time coming up with ideas. I always want to get something thoughtful and amazing, but always wait for the last minute to buy items. This year, I decided that I would start looking now so I would have somewhat of an idea to buy. One thing I always thought that would be fun is get a beer or wine of the month club. What is better than receiving a crazy new beverage in the mail, something new and interesting, plus it is delicious to drink. From my searching, I found a lobster of the month club, which is expensive about $460.00 for 6 months, but is a creative nonetheless idea as a gift. Another idea I came across was a gourmet basket, consisting of caviar, truffles, saffron, oysters, and fancy chocolates.

            I started running across crazy ideas for gifts and actually found some things that would be perfect, for someone. Some ideas I cam across were gift certificates for places they wouldn’t buy for themselves, but are somewhat crazy; for example a tattoo shop or a sky diving place. Some ideas I thought would be great for those cheesy work parties, such as yodeling pickles or a putty toilet golf game for those toilet times or breakfast flavored dental flosses. I also happened to come across some of the cheesiest couples gift site that had love tokens, photo montages as well as a game called lovopoly. So, good luck this season, whatever you celebrate and hopefully this helps with the crazy gift giving times.

No comments:

Post a Comment