Who are we?

My photo

We like to live the motto of "healthy meets delicious". We enjoy cooking healthy, living great, and sharing the adventures we have along the way.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blurb of the Week

 
            So, the holidays are coming up, and I always have a hard time coming up with ideas. I always want to get something thoughtful and amazing, but always wait for the last minute to buy items. This year, I decided that I would start looking now so I would have somewhat of an idea to buy. One thing I always thought that would be fun is get a beer or wine of the month club. What is better than receiving a crazy new beverage in the mail, something new and interesting, plus it is delicious to drink. From my searching, I found a lobster of the month club, which is expensive about $460.00 for 6 months, but is a creative nonetheless idea as a gift. Another idea I came across was a gourmet basket, consisting of caviar, truffles, saffron, oysters, and fancy chocolates.

            I started running across crazy ideas for gifts and actually found some things that would be perfect, for someone. Some ideas I cam across were gift certificates for places they wouldn’t buy for themselves, but are somewhat crazy; for example a tattoo shop or a sky diving place. Some ideas I thought would be great for those cheesy work parties, such as yodeling pickles or a putty toilet golf game for those toilet times or breakfast flavored dental flosses. I also happened to come across some of the cheesiest couples gift site that had love tokens, photo montages as well as a game called lovopoly. So, good luck this season, whatever you celebrate and hopefully this helps with the crazy gift giving times.

No comments:

Post a Comment