Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blurb of the Week

Blurb No. 3                                                                                                                               


            I found this article today, talking about a connection between food and music. This excites me, and I can see how there can be a relation, it is kind of like a bringing pleasure to multiple senses (mind out of gutter please). Just think of amazing food you have had in your life, and pair that up with amazing music, it just seems natural it is going to be an amazing experience. According to this article, though, they are saying pairing up the two can make each experience that much better. It makes me wish I could combine my favorite concert with my favorite meal just to see if it is true. I guess there is even recipes out there that instead of complementary beverages, they are recommending complementary music. I really think it is an amazing thing, and I think it is awesome that food is becoming a “cool” thing to do. It is like when I was in band in high school, definitely not cool; now knowing how to play instruments has scored me much cool status. Now cooking, who knew?

Let us know if you have an amazing music-eating experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment