Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Blurb of the Week


           With Christmas time right around the corner, we all are scurrying around trying to find the perfect gift for everyone. I think that cookbooks are often a great gift for many, and with so many on the market, you can usually find one that fits everyone’s needs. You can easily find great cooking books for the travelers, gluten-free and the deep fried food lover. I have noticed lately that there are novelty cookbooks popping up that are hilarious and make awesome gifts. I thought I would share with you some of these awesome books.

         

   With the Muppets back in the movies, this is the perftect gift. I personally love the muppets, Gonzo being my personal favorite. 









       

       I thought while I am on a nostalgic road, I would bring up the Scooby Doo Cookbook. Makes me wonder if every recipe is in disguise. 


Nasty I tell you, just plan nasty. 



   Who doesn't have a relative that is a little trashy, such as smashing tater tots in a George Forman and calling it hash browns. Perfect for them (and just awesome looking).



My Personal favorite. May not be appropriate for a relative, but a friend or office party should not be without it. This book mixes romance and food, where you can eat then get a little booty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment